For this Discussion, select one of the following cases to analyze:
- Case 1: "Reduction in Force at Sierra Veterans Affairs Medical Center," on pages 501–509 ofHuman Resources Management in Healthcare
- Case 2: "Management Challenges of a Customer Service Center," on pages 511–522 of Human Resources Management in Healthcare
- Case: African Gold, Inc.—Ethics and AIDS in the Workplace in Human Resources Management Applications
*CASES ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE.. JUST GOOGLE THEM*
On your own, respond to the questions posed at the end of each case. (You will synthesize your responses in your Discussion posting.) Then, reflect on what you have learned throughout this course, and how this particular case furthers your thinking about human resources management in health care. What are the implications of this case and the insights you have gained for your work as a health care manager?
Post by Day 3 a response to the following:
- Identify the case you have selected in the first line of your posting.
- Synthesize your responses to the questions posed at the end of the case.
- Explain how this case furthers your thinking about human resources management, including the ethical considerations involved in business decisions. Describe the most significant implications of this case and what you have learned for your work as a health care manager.