Your Proposal must be submitted along with your Presentation for this assignment
Your Proposal must be submitted along with your Presentation for this assignment. Both your Proposal and Presentation must include the following points: My choice for final
- Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
- Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
- Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition, through its application in the Final Proposal and Presentation.
- Use a decision-making model.
- What role would you play? Explain your leadership role in the proposed project.
- Develop your goals for continuous quality improvement (CQI).
- Include the applicable federal and/or state laws.
- Include all applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
The Final Presentation:
- Must be at least 15 slides in length, excluding title and reference slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory slide with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the chosen topic with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion slide that reaffirms the thesis.
- Must contain six to eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.