COM 295 Resume Summary
- Analyze work package and provide guidance on testing and work certification.
- Schedule and manage over 20 subcontractors and in house trades.
- Monitor and analyze cost and budget for a $25 million project.
- Coordinate work between welders, pipe fitters and riggers.
- Manage work for the entire shipyard availability lasting upwards of 9 months, covering multiple ships.
- Examine work specifications and provide guidance on testing and work certification for entire period of performance.
- Chair Integrated Testing Meeting with MARMC.
- Develop Integrated Test plan for work packages.
- Coordinate and execute a Sea Trials Agenda.
- Plan entire work package restoration and testing phase of the availability.
- Manage multiple ships simultaneously.
- Mitigate any issues related to testing or sea trials.