1. Which of the following represents a possible form of cooperation between international firms?
Cross-licensing of proprietary technology
Sharing of production facilities
Marketing of each other’s products
All of given options
2. A _____ is a business arrangement whereby two or more firms choose to cooperate for their mutual benefit.
3. Which currency does an exporter typically prefer to use in a transaction?
Home country currency
Host country currency
Bill of exchange
Bill of lading
a. Fair trade
b. Free trade
c. Managed trade
d. Equitable trade
a. The international monetary fund
b. The gold standard
c. Demand and supply in the marketplace
d. The World Bank
8. On what unit of analysis did the first theories of international trade focus?
a. Individual countries
b. Country clusters
a. Country-based theories
b. Firm-based theories
c. Classic theories
d. Investment theories
10. Which currency is used the most in international invoices?
c. Home country currency
d. Host country currency