1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?
a. Overprotective parents
b. Parents avoid or reject the child
c. Parental anxiety
d. Too many friends
2. Which of the following is the most common treatment for childhood anxiety disorders?
a. Gestalt Therapy
b. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
c. Existential Therapy
d. Family Systems Therapy
3. Which of the following is not a documented potential cause of conduct disorder?
c. Inadequate parenting
d. Depressed mood
a. Dopamine abnormalities in the brain
b. Maternal substance abuse
5. Which of the following is a concern with the medications that are currently used to treat ADHD?
6. Which of the following is a symptom for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
a. A specific diet plan
b. An exercise regimen
c. Play therapy
d. Psychotropic medications and specific vitamins
8. Which of the following is not considered to be a behavioral symptom of oppositional defiant disorder?
c. Just as
d. Twice as