You are employed in a newly formed organization with 150 employees.
You are employed in a newly formed organization with 150 employees. Management has asked you, as an HR benefits specialist, to provide them with a proposal that describes two to three retirement plans that could be offered. In the proposal, you must identify specific requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 the organization would need to fulfill.
In addition to the proposal, management has asked you to design a communication plan that encourages employee participation for one of the proposed retirement plans.
Design a retirement plan proposal and communication plan of 1,500 to 1750 words (written in the third person voice). In the communication plan, include components that encourage maximum participation from all generations of employees in the retirement plan.
Address the following issues:
- How will the information be communicated to employees and in what formats?
- How often will the information be communicated to employees?
- What tools or methods will be used to communicate the plan?
- What strategies will be used to overcome resistance to participation?
- How will the enrollment process be initially kicked off?
- How will the plan be communicated to make it attractive?
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.