Question details

LEG500 Final Part 1
$ 15.00

4 out of 4 points



When an employee is injured on the job, that employee may:
I.          File a worker’s compensation claim and accept the government-determined value for the injury.
II.         File a tort claim in state court to recover damages above the worker’s compensation amount.
III.       File a complaint with OSHA to have the employer investigated and charged if violations are present.


Available solutions