HHS245 W 4 Sentence Outline
- Ascertain the demographic components of this population.
- Their income levels can help identify many of their needs.
- Their level of education can help determine how best to relate to them.
- The age and genders involved can also greatly determine what must be provided.
- Determine what their greatest needs are.
- Medical needs are often very important for many people.
- For some groups addiction help and counseling may be more needed.
- For some education is a clear need.