Cis105 module 3
- The Internet is a network that connects smaller networks.
- The Web provides an interface for resources on the Internet.
- The most common means to access the Internet is through an Internet Service Provider.
- Browsers provide access to Web resources.
- The most popular types of Internet communication are e-mail, instant messaging, discussion groups, and social networks.
- Search engines are used to locate information on the Web.
- The three basic types of e-commerce are B2C, B2B, and C2C.
- Web utilities are programs that make Internet and Web access easier and safer.