APOL 104 – Quiz 1
- Variants in the biblical manuscripts have provided great difficulty in determining the clear message of the biblical text. – FALSE
- No other religion can confirm the hope of eternal life like Christianity because Jesus Christ is the only founder of a religion who has bodily rose from the dead. – TRUE
- All Old Testament scriptures are said to be “God breathed” according to II Timothy 3:16. – TRUE
- In the most recent century. Most evangelicals spoke of culture from a “Christ above culture” perspective. – FALSE
- When Jesus healed the crazed man who lived in a graveyard near Decapolis the people of the city: - TOLD JESUS TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND TO GO AWAY.
- A problem for conservative scholars who claim the Bible is the Word of God is that Jesus never said any part of the Bible was the Word of God. – FALSE