BIBL 104 Quiz 1.docx
- Towns and Hindson tell us to, “Interpret every verse in light of the author’s…”
- Finding the theological principle in the biblical text is perhaps the most challenging step in the Interpretive Journey.
- The threefold divisions of the Hebrew canon are the Law, the Prophets, and the Writings.
- Hebrew poetry is rich in its use of figurative language.
- In which language are the books of the New Testament written?
- How do the major and minor prophets still speak to us today?
All of the above
- To live out a biblical worldview, a person must seek to understand and then to apply God’s truth.