Question details

Acc 401 db4.docx
$ 10.00

Question 1: A married couple has lived in their home (principal residence) for three years and qualifies as a §121 exclusion. The couple decides to move to another state where the husband has recently started a new job, and purchase a new principal residence. The couple decides one year later to move into a bigger house across town. Will the sale of their old residence qualify under §121? Justify your answer.

Available solutions