The Aegis Analytical Corporation Response Paper
This is an individual assignment. You don’t complete this with your team but rather on your own.
Here is what I want you to do.
1. Read and study the Aegis Analytical Corporation case. It is case 3-5 in your book(Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage, Concepts and Cases, Fifth Edition. Jay B. Barney and William S. Hesterly) .
2. Prepare a short (3 page maximum) analysis answering the following
1. Evaluate Aegis’s strategy for forming alliances to market its product. Why did Aegis form alliances in the first place? What was its motive for entering each?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages for each contract’s provisions?
3. What are Aegis’s options regarding these alliances? What option should they select?
Your paper will consist of two sections—Analysis (this section addresses the first two questions) and Recommendation (this section addresses the third question).
You can add charts, graphs or illustrations to reinforce your analysis if you like.
Please use font size of 11 or 12 and submit your paper as a Word document