BUS 335 Week 8 Assignment 2 - Staffing Organizations Part 2
The bank has reviewed your first document (Staffing Organizations Part 1) that you submitted in Week 4. Now it is time for you to submit the second document to the bank, Staffing Organizations Part 2, for final loan approval.
Write a 6-7 page paper in which you:
1.Formulate a recruitment plan and strategy that will be used to staff the coffee shop initially and throughout the next three (3) years.
2.Create a communication message (realistic, brand, or targeted) to attract applicants to the open positions.
3.Select the communication medium for the recruitment effort and explain why that method was chosen over others.
4.Explain the selection process you will use for staffing the coffee shop and identify the advantages and disadvantages of using this process.
5.Propose the types of initial and substantive assessment methods that will be used to select external candidates for each position and explain how these assessments align with your staffing strategy.
6.Identify the predictors which will be used to assess KSAOs.
7.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design a selection process that incorporates a variety of assessment methods and a supporting decision method for candidate selection.
- Develop recruitment plans using both internal and external recruitment.
- Explain the role of staffing to support an organization’s strategy and improve productivity.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing organizations.
- Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.