Watch the following videos which set the stage for this week’s discussion
Please respond to the following:
- Watch the following videos which set the stage for this week’s discussion
- Navigating common ethical dilemmas, from Management Tips with Todd Dewett (2:31)
- Creating and managing ethical supply chains, from Supply Chain Management Fundamentals with Eddie Davila (4:53)
- You have just been hired by a company to evaluate the way the company treats its employees, suppliers, and customers. Create an analysis of the ethical theories the company would want to use to show the employees, suppliers, and customers that it cares about them. Use logic from the text and videos to support your exploration of the ethical theories you discuss.
- Think about - who sets the tone for the "corporate culture" of the company and why is this important? Is it possible to satisfy ethical principles and legal principles all the time? Why or why not?(Think about this in regards to the Dry Cleaner scenario in the FROM THE PROFESSOR post below)