STR 581 Week 5 Quiz Latest Version 2016
- These create differences across national boundaries that influence how people interact, read personal cues, and otherwise interrelate socially.
- The DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) process is relevant to
- While these may under perform established products in mainstream markets, they often offer features or capabilities appreciated by some fringe customer group.
- A leader’s vision should be
- Short-term objectives assist strategy implementation by identifying measurable outcomes of action plans or functional activities, which can make feedback, correction, and evaluation
- Power Fund is a long-standing brokerage firm with a great history of high returns and well-managed growth. The managers at Power Fund repeatedly refer to terms like quality, growth, and reliability in the firm's advertisements. This demonstrates managers'
- This is concerned with tracking a strategy as it is being implemented, detecting problems or changes in its underlying premises, and making necessary adjustments.
- This, called kaizen in Japanese, is the process of relentlessly trying to find ways to improve and enhance a company's products and processes from design through assembly, sales, and service.
- Strategic surveillance must be kept
- The effort to familiarize future leaders with the skills important to the company and to develop exceptional leaders among the managers you employ is
- Key, routine activities that must be undertaken in each department of the organization are
- CCC21 stands for
- Discussion about and agreement on short-term objectives help raise issues and potential conflicts within an organization that usually
- This idea factor involves following demographic and other broad trends and trying to develop ideas that may be relevant and useful.
- Organizational culture includes important assumptions shared by members of the organization. These assumptions are often
- These are also referred to as crowdsourcing or open innovation.
- Short-term objectives are usually
- In which type of strategy do functional tactics translate into action designed to accomplish specific short-term objectives?