It is important to understand how to use two-dimensional arrays. This week the two dimensional array is utilized with custom methods.
Greenway Consulting surveyed the employees of three companies Alhermit, Logway, and Felter Corporations to evaluate the salaries for the employees.
Write a program that does the following:
- Put the data below into a multi-dimensional array
- Prompts the user for the company they would like employee salary statistics.
- Write a method that returns the average employee salary as a double.Pass the company number and employee Wages to this method.
- Write a method that returns the total employee salary as an int. Pass the company number and employee Wages to this method.
- Write a method that returns the number of employees as an int. Pass the company number and employee Wages to this method.
- In the main method call the other methods and out put the results.
Make a screenshot of the output and include it as an attachment to the Week 6 Assignment. Also, include the program code in a text file to run on another computer. Comment the code to receive full credit (see page 45).
Please submit your screenshot and the code in a file with your
Discuss the advantages of declaring and instantiating data in multidimensional arrays. Show an example that you can use in one of your programs or any program