HRM 326 FINALEXAM 100% SCORE
1. Business strategy influences how the company uses all of the following capitals EXCEPT:
2. To use _________ to gain a competitive advantage requires linking the company’s human resources practices (such as training and development) to the business strategy.
3. This provides employees with immediate access to information, advice, and guidance.
Electronic performance support systems (EPSS)
4. Centralized training means that training and development programs, resources, and professionals are primarily housed in one location and decisions about training investment, programs, and delivery methods are made from inter-related departments.
5. Research suggests that the company satisfaction with the outsourcing of training and development depends on company-supplier trust and the specificity of the contract.
6. An organizational analysis involves determining the appropriateness of training, based on all the following parameters, EXCEPT:
The competition’s market standing
7. A mid-level manager questioning aspects such as who should be trained is involved with which variable of needs assessment?
8. The following are all advantages associated with online technology (software) method of needs assessment EXCEPT:
Can explore unanticipated issues that may surface
9. With respect to person analysis, a major pressure point for training is poor or substandard rewards system: