BUS 521 Assignment 3: Business Plan Part III – Business Initiative and Technology Paper
Due Week 9 and worth 160 points
Note: Refer to scenarios and reading assignments from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
In Part III of your business plan, you will consider how your new business initiative will affect operations in your company. You will also evaluate different technologies and introduce the type of technology that will help you make a more efficient and high quality product or service.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the options available for producing the product or service. Next, evaluate which of the available options you can take to streamline operations.
- Determine how the product or service will meet consumer needs.
- Assess at least three (3) types of technologies that will improve the quality of the product or service. Explain how the technologies will help enhance capabilities and customer loyalty.
- Identify at least two (2) technology policies that will apply to the product or service initiative. Next, analyze three to five (3-5) ways how those policies that you have identified affect your product or service initiative.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the strategies for managing growth, the implications for growth, and sources for business growth.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship and innovation using proper writing mechanics.