For this assignment, you will modify the area calculation application you wrote earlier this week ( Attached) to handle exceptions.
Assignment InstructionsPart 1: Research
Research how to catch different kinds of exceptions in C++. Pay particular attention to using custom exception classes that inherit from std::exception. You may wish to use the information in this unit's studies as a starting point for your research.
Part 2: Modify the Area Calculation Application
Create 2 custom exception classes that inherit from std::exception to handle invalid dimensions for shapes (such as 0 and negative numbers). Revise the code in your program's classes and man() to use these custom exception classes.
Part 3: Describe the Application
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you complete the following:
- Explain how you handled the exceptions in the code for your application.
- Explain how your application works and any issues you encountered with the application.
- Include a screen shot of your application, using the Print Screen function, to show that your application works.
Your completed assignment should include the following:
- Modify a program to execute exception handling.
- Analyze the behavior of exception handlers.
- Explain how an application works.
- Communicate effectively in a business environment.