Locate the NASW Standards for Social Work Case Management.
Resource: National Association of Social Workers website
Navigate to theNational Association of Social Workers website.
- Click on Practice & Professional Development.
- Click Practice.
- Locate the NASW Standards for Social Work Case Management.
- Review the NASW Standards for Social Work Case Management.
- Compile a list of 3-5 of the standards for case management that you discovered.
Write an essay of 350- to 700-words detailing your finding, consider the importance of case management as you pursue your AA degree, keeping in mind there is a difference between social work and human services, but case management principles are universal.
Answer the following questions within your work:
- Why do you feel case management must have standards?
- Which standards seemed to be the most sensible?
- Is there anything you feel was left out?