Research a company and produce a report on your analysis of the potential
Research a company and produce a report on your analysis of the potential success of that company.
- Select a company of your choice.
- You should do some initial research to determine if there is sufficient information available to fully answer the required components of the analysis.
- Evaluate the potential for success for this company.
- Do some research in your analysis in determining what constitutes a strong and viable business plan.
- Include at least 4 external academic sources to support your research and analysis.
- The analysis should be concise (5-7 pages in length) and should include:
- a cover page
- executive summary
- introductory description of the venture
- industry analysis
- determination of their unique value proposition
- an evaluation of the company’s marketing plan, operational plan, and financial plan
- risk assessment (what risks do they face)
- reference page