Determine three methods of using stocks and options
- Question 1 :Determine three methods of using stocks and options to create a risk-free hedge portfolio. Support your answer with examples of these methods being used to create a risk-free hedge portfolio.
- Question 2 : What sources of capital should be included when you estimate weighted average cost of capital (WACC)? Why?
- Question 3 : Should the component costs of a company be figured on a before-tax or an after-tax basis? Why?
- Question 4 :From the scenario, create a unique hypothetical weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and rate of return. Recommend whether or not the company should expand, and defend your position.
- For question 4 you should use the scenario script which I have attached.
- I will only accept an original answer with zero plagiarized answer.The length of answer is 2 -3 pages.Thank you