THEO 201 Study Guide 1 complete Answers | Rated A+ 2
THEO 201 Study Guide 1 complete Answers | Rated A+ Quiz 1 Study Guide
Towns: Chapter I
- What does “prolegomena” mean?
- What are the 3 presuppositions of prolegomena?
- What is the contemporary usage of the word “theology?”
- What is catechism?
- What are 5 presuppositions for the task of theologizing?
- What are the tests used to verify theological truths? Explain.
- What is the aim of biblical theology?
- Where does biblical theology get its material?
- What does historical theology study?
- What does dogmatic theology study?
- What is philosophical theology?
- What is contemporary theology?
- What is systematic theology?
- What does practical theology seek to do?
- What is the theology of Scriptures called?
- What are the 6 uses for reason?
- What are the 4 tools for accurately arranging a systematic theology?
- What 4 questions must we ask about faith?
- What 5 factors can limit our theology?
Towns: Chapter II
- What is revelation?
- What is inspiration?
- What is inerrancy?
- What is the canon?
- What is hermeneutics?
- What is illumination?
- What is the primary motivation of revelation?
- What does Hebrews 1:1–2 teach about divine revelation?
- What are the 2 areas of revelation?
- What is reason?
- What does the cosmological argument state?
- Upon what 3 things is the cosmological argument dependent?
- What does the teleological argument state?
- What does the anthropological argument state?
- What does the anthropological argument reason?
- What does the ontological argument state?
- What does congruity mean?
- What does the existence of laws imply?
- Of what do laws in society give evidence?
Rivera: Introduction and Chapter 1
- Know how many chapters are in the Bible.
- Identify the metaphor the author uses to create a picture of the whole of Scripture.
- Be able to fill in these blanks: “I’d rather be the person in heaven than the person in hell.”
- Understand how the author describes love for God.
- Understand what the results of love for God may include.