BUSI 313 Red Zuma Project Part 1 & Part 2 complete Answers | Rated A+
Red Zuma Project Part 1
1. When is the project estimated to be completed? How long will the project take?
2. What is the critical path for the project?
3. Which activity has the greatest amount of slack?
4. How sensitive is this network?
5. Identify two sensible milestones and explain your choices.
Red Zuma Project Part 2A
1. Which if any of the resources are overallocated?
2. Assume that the project is time constrained and try to resolve any overallocation problems by leveling within slack. What happens?
3. What is the impact of leveling within slack on the sensitivity of the network?
4. Assume that the project is resource constrained and no additional personnel are available. How long will the project take given the resources assigned?
5. How does the new duration compare with the estimated completion date generated from Part 1? What does this tell you about the impact resources can have on a schedule?
Red Zuma Project Part 2B
1. What was the impact of introducing Start-to-Start lags to the schedule and budget
2. Which, if any additional personnel assignments, would you choose to complete the project before the January 17th deadline?
3. How have these changes affected the sensitivity of the network and the critical path? The critical path would change to the below: