Liberty University BIBL 104 Discussion Board Forum 1 Complete Answers | Rated A+
words or more). The 2 prompts must total 400 words or more.
Answer the 2 prompts in 2 separate paragraphs, using about 200 words each.
1. Understanding the role of God and man in the writing of Scripture requires grappling with concepts and beliefs that are often difficult to explain. Using what you learned in the reading noted above, explain the key arguments related to,
- Who wrote the Bible?,
- How did God Inspire the Bible?
- What it means when we say the Bible is inerrant?
- Finally, How can we say the Bible is inerrant? (in 200 words or more)
2. Many people today are not familiar with the process related to the completion of the biblical canon. Again, using our class texts, explain and clarify the process (chronologically), noting key dates, persons, and other pertinent data for the discussion. (in 200 words or more)
3. Given the information presented in chapters 8 and 9, how would you answer a friend who suggests that Christians do not know where the Bible came from and that we cannot claim to have the only “word of God” because there are so many different Bibles? (in 200 words or more)
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday and your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.