Liberty University APOL 104 Discussion Board Forum 3 Complete Answers | Rated A+
Contemporary Worldviews DB3 thread
You can choose it from many different papers.
Based on the content of the course (Readings, Presentations, Discussion Board Forum 1, and Assignments) choose 1 of the following worldviews (Secular Humanism, Buddhism, Hinduism, or Islam) and answer the following questions (250–500 words). These questions must be answered in separate paragraphs.
1. What practical steps could be taken to build a relationship with a follower of this worldview who might be a co-worker, neighbor, etc.?
2. What barriers/hindrances would exist with presenting the Christian gospel to a person from this worldview?
3. What personal challenges might you have with presenting the gospel?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Use critical thinking to review your classmates' threads and reply to at least 2 of them.
1. Title the subject line of the replies "Reply to John Smith," "Reply to Jane Doe," etc. so that it will be clear to whom you are responding.
2. Your replies must include:
· 2 positive comments or observations about the thread.
· 2 suggestions or thoughts that you would add to their thread.
· Each reply must be 150–300 words.
Note that "I like what you said," "That's a good comment," and "I disagree with your comment" in and of themselves do not count as complete replies.
Submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.