Give examples of at least three different job titles within supply management
- Give examples of at least three different job titles within supply management and explain how they contribute to the success of an organization.
- Choose one department in a company (such as legal, logistic, operations, quality assurance, etc.), and explain how the company benefits from a facilitated integration of supply management with this internal partner.
- Explain the role that supply management plays in achieving sustainability goals in an organization.
- Select at least five items that would be considered when determining the total cost of ownership (TCO) for a piece of capital equipment. Classify each item as being either a positive or negative value if asked to complete the calculation.
- Name at least three characteristics that you share with professional negotiators. Explain why you believe each is important to your role in supply management.
- Select one method of using data to choose a new supplier. Summarize why you believe this is an appropriate, fair, and consistent method of conducting business.
- List at least three special considerations when seeking international sources of materials. Compare how each differs from doing business only within the United States.
- Explain the application of at least three types of fixed-price contracts. Determine the implications for the supplier and the purchaser for each type.