Relationships with Customers.” Based on the content presented in
Read the Forbes article, “The Role of Business Ethics in Relationships with Customers.” Based on the content presented in the article, describe the strategic importance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and discuss how CRM business ethics can be used to create customer satisfaction and greater profits for the firm.
- Wisner, J.D., Tan, K.-C., & Leong, G. (2012).Principles of Supply Chain Management(3rd ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9780538475464
- Chapter 9: Domestic U.S. and Global Logistics
- Chapter 10: Customer Relationship Management
- Chapter 11: Global Location Decisions
- Chapter 12: Service Response Logistics
- Kanani, R. (2011, December 8).An interview with Dell's procurement director on environmental sustainability.Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/rahimkanani/2011/12/08/an-interview-with-dells-procurement-director-on-environmental-sustainability/#7e19fd2a56f0
- Knauss, D. (2010, January 19).The role of business ethics in relationships with customers.Forbes. Retrieved fromhttp://www.forbes.com/2010/01/19/knauss-clorox-ethics-leadership-citizenship-ethics.html
- Davila, E. (2010, April 15).Global supply chain management.[Video]. Retrieved from http://youtu.be/ZuQ200JAViA
- This video supports theCompeting Internationallydiscussion for this week.