Identify the job title of the manager you interviewed, the type of health
- Identify the job title of the manager you interviewed, the type of health care organization for which he or she works, and (briefly) the scope of his/her involvement in this project. (For the sake of confidentiality, do not provide details that would identify the actual individual or organization.)
- Summarize the information you gained through this interview, including the following:
- Describe one management information system this manager helped to introduce, the challenges the organization encountered along the way, and the benefits that have resulted or are expected.
- Identify whether this system is part of a monolithic system or a best-in-breed, and indicate any significant pros and cons arising from this choice.
- How does management in this organization determine whether to invest its resources in management information systems or in another area in the organization?
- What further insights did you gain from this interview that will help you in the future when managing projects involving the introduction of new IT?