Working with Overloaded Constructors
Scenario: Universal Bank offers various services to its customers. The bank has various branches all over the country and, therefore, each branch has a unique code. The bank stores the details of its customers such as customer ID, customer name, account number, address, phone number, and email address. In addition, the bank offers its customers a choice of accounts, such as savings account, current account, and loan account. The bank also stores its employee details, such as employee code, employee name, employee address, phone number, and email address. For the given scenario, you have to identify various classes and their attributes.
Create a Java program to implement the identified classes in the given scenario. In addition, modify the code to perform the following:
- Assign values to the identified attributes by using constructors.
- Create overloaded constructors.
Working with Abstract Class and Function Overriding
Scenario: Consider a scenario of a furniture company that manufactures domestic furniture, such as chairs and bookshelves. Customers provide their specifications to the company for the furniture they want. For example, if the customer wants to order chairs, they need to specify the attributes such as color, height, width, height, and type they want for the chair. Similarly, if the customer wants to order a bookshelf, they need to specify the attributes such as color, height, width, height, and number of shelves they want for the book shelf.
Now, write a Java program with the following functionalities for the given scenario:
- The program must accept and display the choice of the customer related to the attributes of the specified furniture items.
- The program must use an abstract class and method overriding to manage the input and output.
Write an employee managemen
t application with the following functionalities:
The user should be able to enter the name, email address, and age.
The minimum and maximum ages are 20 and 58, respectively.
If the age of an employee is less than 20 or greater than 58, a user
InvalidAgeException should be displayed.
Using Lambda Expression
Write a Java application to create a list of integers using Lambda expressions. The application should:
- Display all integers in the list.
- Display all even numbers in the list.
- Display all odd numbers in the list.
- Display all numbers that are divisible by 6.
- Display all numbers that are less than 12.
- Display all numbers that are greater than 50.