Robinson presents an analysis of how schools can stop the destruction
Critical Thinking Assignment Option #2: Preventing the Destruction of Creativity Presentation
Watch TED Talk: How Schools Kill Creativity. In the video, Sir Ken Robinson presents an analysis of how schools can stop the destruction of creativity. Evaluate how education, business, and nonprofits may become a source of creativity.
- Your presentation should include 8-10 slides, not counting the required title and reference slides and speaker/lecture notes for each slide. You may use PowerPoint or internet-based presentation tools, such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using internet-based tools. Paste the URL into an MS Word document and upload it with your presentation.
- Incorporate three scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. Cite and reference your sources properly.
- The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Format your presentation, including all citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. You can find additional helpful guides on making presentations in the CSU-Global Library.
- Review the grading rubric for this assignment, which can be accessed from the Module 6 folder, to understand exactly how you will be graded. Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.