I would like to know the answers from Entrepreshipneurship by Williams Bygrave & Andrew Zacharakis on Chapter II (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
1. What life events might trigger your entrepreneurial career?
2. What ideas do you have for new business?
a. What ideas can you draw from your past work experience ?
b. What ideas can you draw from family's work experience?
3. Which of your personal attributes will most help you succeed as an entrepreneur?
4. Which attributes do you think you need further develop?
5. Who are your entrepreneurial role models? Can you foster any of them into mentors?
6. Is your idea an opportunity? Explain.
7. Is the timing right to launch your venture?
8. What are some cost-effective ways for you to get started?