Identify the three key facts about short-run economic
( Need Help with creating powerpoint slides for bullet 5, and bullet 6 only that are in bold, and underlined below, preferably 2 to 3 slides per bullet point with speaker notes, and peer reviewed citations )
Select an organization your team is familiar with or an organization where a team member currently works. ( We Chose IBM )
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that will be presented to the organization's Executive Committee. The presentation should cover the following items:
- Identify the three key facts about short-run economic fluctuations and how the economy in the short run differs from the economy in the long run.
- Explain economic fluctuations and how shifts in either aggregate demand or aggregate supply can cause booms and recessions using the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
- Explain how monetary policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- Analyze how fiscal policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- *Evaluate why policymakers face a short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment.
- *Evaluate why the inflation-unemployment trade-off disappears in the long run.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.