The vice president of corporate strategy at the headquarters of, Procter and Gamble, has requested that you provide her with a business analysis of your key findings regarding the firm's business strategy:
- An overview of the generic strategy that seems to best describe the company's strategic approach.
- A discussion of key elements in the overall business strategy.
- A review of the most important components of the company's business model.
In 4–6 pages, provide a business analysis of the firm you selected. Your analysis should do all of the following:
- Explain the generic business strategies, including cost, differentiation, and focus or hybrid information, for the selected firm.
- Analyze what business strategies the firm is using in their marketplace approach. Provide examples of how they use the strategy to position itself in a competitive environment.
- Analyze the firm's business model.
- What are their core products?
- How does the firm make money?
- What is the customer value proposition?
- What is the profit proposition?
Use clear headings and subheadings to organize the key points of your analysis.
Your report should be clearly written and communicate effectively to organizational leadership; use correct grammar, spelling and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Cite and reference all sources using current APA style.
- References: Support your business analysis with at least four academic resources from the Capella University Library.
- APA Style: Use proper APA style for all citations and references.
- Length: The body of the business analysis must be 4–6 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.