Sunset Boards currently pays out 50 percent of net income as dividends to Tad and the other original investors, and has a 20 percent tax rate. You are Paula’s assistant, and she has asked you to prepare the following:
1. An income statement for 2013 and 2014.
2. A balance sheet for 2013 and 2014.
3. Operating cash flow for each year.
4. Cash flow from assets for 2014.
5. Cash flow to creditors for 2014.
6. Cash flow to stockholders for 2014.
1.How would you describe Sunset Boards’ cash flows for 2014? Write a brief discussion.
2.In light of your discussion in the previous question, what do you think about Tad’s expansion plans?