If you are in Business Management, is there a new
- If you are in Business Management, is there a new product that you can manufacture or distribute that would improve the productivity of your business? Is there a new service or computer software package that would improve your customer service? Are there new financial operations that could improve your business?
Your Project Plan must meet the following criteria:
- Write your report in essay form, using bullet points only where appropriate.
- If you use outside resources (and you should!), cite your sources using APA format. This includes information that you use from your textbook as well! Use the double citation reference system: The first is a parenthetical ( ) citation in the text of the report where the research material is used. The second citation is in the References page where full reference details are given.
- Use American Psychological Association (APA) style to format your paper, regardless of whether you use additional resources or not. You do NOT need an Abstract. The Overview takes the place of the Abstract. Here is a helpful link for information on APA style:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- You report should be a minimum of 3 pages and no more than 5 pages in length including the reference page.
The content for your Project Plan should include the following:
Background Analysis/Overview of the Project
- Develop a project scope write-up for the project you selected. Your write-up should explain your project concept, constraints and expectations. Concentrate on the big picture. You don't need to go into specific details.
- Identify your goals and targets.
- Determine your Project management approach.
- Supply your project constraints and/or resource requirements.
There is a sample project plan that you can follow for this report on page 67 in your textbook: Project Management: Achieving Competitive Advantage, by Jeffrey Pinto, 3rd Edition.