Write a 2–3-page critique of Desai's 2008 article "The Finance Function of a Global
Write a 2–3-page critique of Desai's 2008 article "The Finance Function of a Global Corporation," linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading. Note that a critique is not just a summary or opinion. It requires a formal analysis and critical review.
Your critique should address what the author is saying and what arguments are being made. Be sure to examine whether the author's arguments are supported with facts or data. Address what implications the article may have. Consider what the author has omitted from the article. Address the following objectives in your critique:
- Analyze finance and value creation arguments.
- Analyze finance and value creation facts and data.
- Analyze the validity of the author's finance and value creation arguments.
- Analyze the author's support of his arguments using elements of financial persuasion.
- Analyze potential omission of financial data or necessary facts in the article.
- Analyze the financial implications of the author's argument.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three references.
- Length of paper: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.