Proposed System Integration Components Architecture
- New Content
- Proposed System Integration Components Architecture
- Thoroughly describe the architecture of the proposed integrated system, including all interfaces and components for the system integration and deployment.
- Represent this architecture diagrammatically.
- Discuss which components and interfaces could be acquired and those that need to be developed from scratch.
- Implementation Framework
- Select and describe in detail the framework that you used to define and implement the system integration project.
- Define the project in terms of the selected framework.
- Discuss advantages for using the selected framework.
- Discuss integration challenges that were highlighted by defining the framework.
- Make sure that the document is in APA format