1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you formulate a hypothesis
1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you formulate a hypothesis based on the amount of women with post-partum depression and how it correlates with the amount of maternal support they have.
Address the following:
- Describe your selected research issue, problem, or opportunity.
- Formulate a hypothesis statement concerning your selected research issue, problem, or opportunity.
- Determine your population, and describe which sampling method you would use to generate your sample.
- Describe how you would collect your data, the level of measurement of your data, and which statistical technique you would use to analyze the data. Explain why you chose that statistical technique.
- Include a conclusion of your anticipated findings.
Download the Hypothesis Testing Paper Grading Guide (on the right) to view more details about assignment requirements and how you will be graded.
Resources: Utilizes 2 credible sources, one of which is our Privitera textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.