The Conch Republic Electronics, Part 1
Use the questions at the end of the case for guidance, but remember you may add to your explanations. One thing that student’s tend to do with a case is bring in more information than what is needed – stick to the facts as presented in the case and the chapter readings.
Please prepare and submit a 1-3 page response including synthesis of chapter readings and applications to corporate organizational structure.
The Conch Republic Electronics mini-case will allow you to apply the cash flow models for evaluating capital decisions. You are in the role of a recent MBA graduate and have the ability to apply what you learn this week to a “real life” simulation.
Upon Completion of this mini-case, you will demonstrate your ability to:
- Apply the calculations for payback analysis of a capital project.
- Apply the calculations for profitability analysis of a capital project.
- Apply the calculations for a NPV analysis of a capital project.
- Apply the calculations for a IRR analysis of a capital project.
- Make an appropriate recommendation based on the facts presented.
To receive full credit, for Mini-cases:
You are to answer the questions that are found at the end of each case in your textbook as clearly and succinctly as possible. You will be graded on the accuracy of your answers and the application of the proper support from text/class material. Please show any and all computations required since partial credit will be given for your work (when work is shown).even if the final answer is incorrect.