Create a presentation responding to the following items:
1. Defend the current utilization of futures contracts for financial institutions. If needed, please feel free to provide a numerical example to
clarify your response.
2. Support the incorporation of option securities for financial institutions. If needed, please feel free to provide a numerical example to
clarify your discussion.
3. Identify the positives and negatives of derivatives and how could employ derivatives?
4. Provide examples of derivatives in real-world situations and their impact.
5. Describe how the value of a derivative is determined. Compare the Black-Schocles option pricing model to the binomial option pricing
Support your presentation with at least (5) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly
resources may be included.
Create a PowerPoint slide set or MS MovieMaker project creating a gratitude demonstration or presentation. Think about who your target
audience is and how your topic affects them.
The required length of the PowerPoint Presentation option for this assignment is 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide). Your
presentation MUST include notes that contain 100-150 words per slide (this is your script). Be sure to include citations for quotations and
paraphrases with references in APA format and style. Save the file as a PPT file with the correct course code information in the name.
The required length of the Video option for this assignment is 7-10 minutes. The video file must be saved in a .wmv format and be less than 8
MB is size. If you do not have video software or are unable to create a video please choose the PowerPoint option.