Select two calculation tasks that a program could perform that could be used by a small business.
Each task must include the following:
- Inputting a value
- Performing a calculation on that value
- Outputting the value
Example calculations include the following:
- Calculating sales tax on a sale
- Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Figuring a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
Create a separate 1/2-page Memo using the Memo Template for each of the two tasks. Each document should contain:
- A brief description of the task
- The pseudocode associated with the task. Base the pseudocode on the examples provided in Ch. 3 of Prelude to Programming
Create a separate Visual Logic® file to execute each of the two tasks.
Save all the files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.
Submit the zip file containing all files using the Assignment Files tab.