(Community Health Assessment )
Develop a plan for a community health assessment in which you complete the following:
- Describe the type of data needed to make an informed community health assessment.
- Explain how the data will help determine the health care needs of the community.
- Describe your strategy for obtaining the necessary data.
- Explain the factors that impact the health and wellness of a community. (Hint: This is a very broad list. Think outside the box on this one!)
- Explain how you will obtain information on these factors for your specific community.
- Explain how you will determine if the data and information you obtain is valid and reliable.
- Format this assessment as a report that you would submit to a director or other organizational leader. You are still required to follow APA guidelines for in-text citations and references.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- Ensure your assessment is 2–4 pages in length.
- Use double-spaced, 12-pt., Times New Roman font. (Recommended)
- Describe the data necessary to make an informed community health assessment.
- Explain how data helps determine the health care needs of a community.
- Describe a strategy for obtaining data needed for a community health assessment.
- Explain the factors that affect the health and wellness of a community.
- Explain how to obtain information on the factors that affect the health and wellness of a community.
- Explain how to establish the validity and reliability of data used in a community health assessment.
- Write content clearly and logically with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Correctly format citations and references using current APA style.