Assignment 2: LASA 2—Evaluating a Supply Chain- AMAZON
In this assignment, you will develop an understanding of the supply chain. You will provide your assessment of a supply chain in the form of an evaluation.
Description of LASA:
In this assignment, you will evaluate the supply chain of AMAZON.
- Evaluate the organization’s facilities with regard to capacity and location. Determine whether the organization has enough capacity and whether or not the facilities are strategically located.
- Conduct an inventory analysis of the firm.
- Evaluate the firm’s ERP system.
- Evaluate the firm’s inventory management systems.
- Identify the firm’s inventory costs.
- Determine the firm’s optimum order quantities.
- Identify the firm’s seasonality adjustments and reorder points.
- Describe the systems used to monitor the performance of the suppliers.
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Describe the firm’s risk management strategies.
- Recommend strategies, tools, etc. the organization can use to improve or expand upon the supply chain in the future.