1. What is the name of a virus that changes itself when it spreads?
2. Which of the following is a piece of code or software designed to lie in wait on a system until a specified event occurs?
3. Which of the following is a piece of code or software that spreads from system to system by attaching itself to other files?
4. Which of the following is a self-replicating piece of software?
5. Who originally designed and created Linux?
6. Which of the following Linux directories is considered to be similar to the Windows folder in the Microsoft operating system?
7. Which of the following Linux directories is the location of files that dictates access between hardware and the operating system?
8. Most versions of Linux make their source code available through which of the following methods?
9. Inserting <script>action</script> is an example of what type of Web attack?
10. Which of these describes a database security problem that occurs when actions of database users are not properly tracked?
11. An attacker who adds commands to a database query has likely used ___________.
12. Which of the following best describes the ability of a network card to see all traffic and not only the traffic specifically addressed to it?
13. Which of the following is an application or device that is designed to capture network traffic as it moves across the network?
14. Which of the following protocols is not easily sniffed?
15. All but which of the following is commonly included in a security policy?
16. Which of the following best describes the control of information when a security incident occurs?
17. Which of the following is a use for a honeynet?
18. All but which of the following constitutes a security incident?
19. Nessus® is a __________.
20. Which of the following is a type of Trojan designed to give an attacker control over a victim's system?
21. Which of the following ports does Back Orifice communicate on?
22. Which of the following is not a target of Trojans?
23. Factors that affect the emanations of a wireless network include all but which one of the following?
24. Why is WPA2 superior to WPA?
25. What is Bluejacking?
26. What capability is provided by inSSIDer?
27. Processes in Windows run in all of but which one of the following user contexts?
28. Which of the following is an attack that uses the rights of a low-privilege user to assume higher privileges?
29. Enumeration can be used to discover all but which of the following types of information?
30. Which of the following is a utility specifically designed to troubleshoot name resolution issues?