Propose two examples: One should be an example of a statistical test for which you develop
Propose two examples: One should be an example of a statistical test for which you develop a confidence interval, and for the other one you would do a hypothesis test. Please explain why the data you propose to analyze best fits each kind of test
Submit a project proposal to the instructor for approval.
- State the research question/topic you have chosen. How is this question related to your anticipated career? Provide a brief overview of your topic and why it was chosen.
- Specify the population(s) that will be represented in your study.
- Identify the variable(s) that you will collect, including how they will be measured. Are your variable(s) qualitative or quantitative?
- Describe how you will collect the data. What is your sampling strategy? Where will you obtain the data? Will you use a survey? If so, provide a copy of the survey.
- Describe how you will analyze the data.
- Discuss what you expect to find from the analysis.