"I Have a Plan" Please respond to the following:
- Per the text, planning isn’t just what you do to go into business; it’s what you have to do to stay in business. Speculate on the planning mechanism(s) that you believe would work well for your NAB business if implemented properly. Provide a rationale for your response.
Due Week 10 and worth 80 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials.You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all of the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any / all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the Outline of a Business Plan, beginning on p. 399 of the course text. Not all businesses will include all of these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically your plan will not require the Development, Milestones, and Exit Plan section of the business plan.
Construct a ten to thirty (10-30) page business plan.Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Combine all of the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive Summary ( )
- Company Description
- Industry Analysis and Trends ( )
- Target Market ( )
- Competition ( )
- Strategic Position & Risk Assessment ( )
- Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy ( )
- Operations Plan ( )
- Technology Plan ( )
- Management & Organization ( )
- Ethics & Social Responsibility (
- The Financials ( )
- Three (3) sections—the Executive Summary, the Financials, and the Management description—must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the three (3) mentioned sections to appropriately engage the reader.
- The financial section of your business plan will be derived from the previously completed financial worksheets.
Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- For year one, submit a revised Income Statement, Cash Flow Projection, and Balance Sheet from the “Business Plan Financials” Excel template based on your feedback from .
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Analyze strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.