1. "Top Management Concerns" Please respond to the following:
· According to the text, the authors asserted that business productivity and cost reduction were the top concerns by a wide margin among the top five (5) management concerns. Give your opinion on whether or not you agree with this assertion. Justify your response.
· Review Figure 1.6 “Top 5 management concerns and 5 most influential ITs”, located in Chapter 1 of the text. Select one (1) out of the top five (5) management concerns that you believe is the most important. Then, select one (1) out of the five (5) most influential ITs that you believe would support the top management concern that you previously selected. Next, analyze whether or not changing your management concern would impact the IT that you chose. Justify your response.
1. "Information Management" Please respond to the following:
· According to the textbook, information management is among the most critical functions of business success. Evaluate the level of impact of IT / enterprise architecture on information management (e.g., the flow of information throughout the company / organization, etc.) within a company or industry of your choice. Next, determine at least one (1) obstacle or challenge that the IT organizational leader would face in order to support organizational information within the company or organization that you have chosen.
· According to the textbook, “at no time will a specific target architecture ever be achieved”. State the main reasons why the authors make this assertion and decide whether or not you agree with this assertion. Justify your response.
1. "Data Warehouses and Network Infrastructure" Please respond to the following:
· Imagine that you are an IT organizational leader in a mid-sized company. Comprise a justifiable argument for the use of data warehouses, data centers, and data marts in order to support for business intelligence (BI) within the organizational structure.
· Ascertain the need for a robust network infrastructure to support strategic initiatives related to BI within an organization of your choice. Moreover, analyze the main reasons why the network is the key to data needs throughout the organization.
1. "Cybersecurity" Please respond to the following:
· Analyze the connection between corporate governance and a company’s cybersecurity posture. Provide at least three (3) points to justify whether or not there is an impactful relationship between corporate governance and a company’s cybersecurity posture.
· Analyze the overall manner in which poor cybersecurity policy can disrupt business continuity. Provide at least two (2) examples of such disruption to support your response.
1. "e-Business and e-Commerce" Please respond to the following:
· Determine the fundamental business advantages and disadvantages of e-business and e-commerce across the business organization. Next, select one (1) out of the five (5) key challenges faced by online retail businesses in the business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace and suggest one (1) strategy to mitigate the challenge in question.
· Specify the key ethical issues related to e-Business and e-Commerce. Next, propose at least two (2) ethical and legal considerations that the management must consider in order to establish organizational policy regarding e-Business and e-Commerce within organization. Provide a rationale for your response.