Submit a written Brief Proposal of Research containing the following:
1. A brief overview of the chosen organization and your role in it
2. A preliminary problem statement in the form of a researchable question
3. A brief narrative description of the organizational problem that you would like to research and resolve
4. Which Terminal Course Objective(s) your problem is related to
Conduct library research on your topic.
1. Identifya minimum of six scholarly resources for your project.
2. All resources for the paper must come from DeVry Library and must be of scholarly quality.
3. Use the librarians for assistance in accessing materials.
4. Review the Using EBSCO tutorial.
Please Note: Articles found online (many on consulting company websites, Internet magazines, or other blogs) will not be considered an acceptable scholarly resource. Conduct your research through a library where you can be assured that the sources are of scholarly quality.
Submit a written Expanded Research Proposal containing the following:
1. Title page and Table of Contents
2. Documentation of at least three initial scholarly sources from the library
3. Expanded introduction to the organization
4. Expanded description of your chosen problem
5. Preliminary solution options (can be bullet points)
6. Preliminary analysis of leadership and organizational behavior concepts addressed in the paper
1. Select aspecificorganization of interest to you and identify a problem at the firm related to organizational behavior (OB).
2. Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
3. Identify which course Terminal Course Objectives (TCOs) are related to the problem you identify.
1. All papers must have aminimum of six scholarly sourcescited within the text of the paper and identified in the references section.
2. Additional research sources can be attached in a bibliography.
3. Review the following document for instructions on how to access and use EBSCOhost for your research:EBSCOhost.
1. All papers should be double-spaced, using an 11- or 12-point font.
2. The length of the paper is to be between 10 and 15 pages, not counting the cover page, table of contents, nor appendices.
3. The first page should include the title of the work, student name, course number and title, date, and professor name.
4. The second page should be a table of contents. It should, at a minimum, reflect the seven items listed in the Grading Rubric.
5. Follow APA style for general format and citations (see the APA Guidelines Tutorial in the Syllabus).
6. The paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the text.
7. The language should be clear, concise, and precise.
8. The tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
9. Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
10. The report must be free of misspellings and typos.